Frequently Bought Together
Lenovo ThinkSystem Storage drive RDX cartridge RDXRegular price $190
HPE StoreEver MSL LTO-7 Ultrium 15000 SAS Storage drive Tape Cartridge 6 TBRegular price $9,900
Overland-Tandberg RDX external drive kit with 500GB cartridge, black, USB3+Regular price $433
Quantum LSC33-ATDX-L7JA backup storage device Storage drive Tape Cartridge LTO 6 TBRegular price $8,110
HPE StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tape Drives represent eight-generations of LTO technology capable of storing up to 30TB1 per cartridge, with hardware data encryption, HPE StoreOpen with LTFS for ease of use at an unprecedented performance. Data hardware encryption using AES 256-bit provides easy-to-enable security to protect the most sensitive data and prevent unauthorized access of tape cartridges. Linear Tape File System (LTFS) is an open format for storing data on tape that makes LTO generation 5 and later tapes self-describing and file-based. Capable of data transfer rates up to 300 MB/s native, the Data Rate Matching further optimizes performance by matching host system speed to keep drives streaming, thus enabling a faster tape performance.
Outstanding Capacity and Performance, Monitoring Capabilities, Hardware Encryption & StoreOpen/LTFS
- HPE StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tape Drives provide up to 30 TB of compressed capacity on a single cartridge.
- HPE StoreOpen Standalone and Linear Tape File System (LTFS) allows customers to store data in an open format making the tape self-describing and file-based.
- Enables even the tightest backup window to be met with higher quality performance.
- Provides one of the highest level of security with encryption for strong backup data privacy to secure confidential information and address compliance quickly and with fewer cartridges.
Reliable, Well Connected and Compatible
- HPE StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tape Drives allows the tape drive to continuously adjust the speed of the drive to keep drives streaming to maximize performance and reduce start/stops which significantly increase reliability of Hewlett Packard Enterprise drives and media.
- SAS models qualified on Hewlett Packard Enterprise and non-Hewlett Packard Enterprise servers; including popular platforms from vendors such as Dell, IBM®, and Sun. See DAPR compatibility matrix on the right rail for more information.
- Extensive list of supported backup and archiving software applications from Micro Focus, CA, VERITAS, Dell EMC, IBM, and many more.
- Design leveraged from previous HPE LTO tape drives to deliver confident backups at high duty cycles.
Complete Solution Straight out of the Box
- HPE StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tape Drives provides Hewlett Packard Enterprise LTO media, cables, user guides and a download flyer for the fully functional 60-day trial of Veritas Backup Exec. Customers can receive a 50% discount off Veritas MSRP.
- For IT organizations with stringent, long-term data retention requirements, WORM data protection capability offers a simple and secure method for archiving records allowing customers to affordably meet the toughest industry compliance regulations.
HPE StoreEver LTO-9 Ultrium 45000, Storage drive, Tape Cartridge, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), 2.5:1, LTO, 5.25" Half-height
HPE StoreEver LTO-9 Ultrium 45000. Product type: Storage drive, Media type: Tape Cartridge, Interface: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS). Native capacity: 18 TB, Compressed capacity: 45 TB. Maximum data transfer rate: 300 Mbit/s. Width: 223 mm, Depth: 295 mm, Height: 77 mm
Customers also bought
on all orders
Direct from Manufacturers
30 DAYS RETURN
Money Back Guarantee
Fast Professional Support